Asbestos Site Demolition
Asbestos Site Demolition Experts in Perth
Are you working on a demolition project? If so, look no further. Pro Asbestos Removals Perth is a leading asbestos removal and site demolition firm serving domestic and commercial customers in and around Perth.
Our specialist team has extensive experience in demolishing, stripping out and dismantling various structures such as homes, shops, office blocks, warehouses, schools and classrooms. We will remove all types of asbestos waste including fencing, eaves, cladding, roofing sheets and flooring. Pro Asbestos Removals Perth also undertakes ground remediation, removing asbestos buried in the soil to ensure the land is safe for future use. In previous years a common way to get rid of asbestos was to bury it.
Health and safety are woven through everything we do, and our teams continually top-up their training to ensure they are at the forefront of safety procedures. We have demolition and asbestos removal licenses and work within the requirements of Safe Work Australia, the Environmental Protection Agency and state and government guidelines. Our technicians consistently deliver responsible, safe and technologically advanced asbestos demolition services at affordable prices.
Asbestos Site Removals and Demolition
You can´t just go in and demolish an older building that contains or may contain asbestos. If the material is disturbed, asbestos fibres may be released into the atmosphere, which could be breathed in, putting health and lives at risk. Where possible, asbestos has to be carefully removed before a building is demolished or refurbished.
As an experienced Perth-based asbestos removal company, our employees are trained to exacting industry standards and are qualified to handle and dispose of any type of asbestos-containing substances.
How We Work
1) If you don´t know whether or not there´s asbestos in your building, we´ll conduct an on-site survey and send samples to a NATA ( National Association of Testing Authorities) approved lab.
2) When we receive the results or if the presence of asbestos has been confirmed will recommend the best course of action to remove the hazardous material.
3) If possible, we try to move entire asbestos sheets to minimise the risk from asbestos fibres. We also set up containment areas and use air suction to ensure no dangerous particles escape into the air.
4) We take away the asbestos in licensed vehicles and dispose of it in an approved facility.
5) After a final check and confirmation that all the asbestos has been removed, the building can be demolished.
Our asbestos site demolition service for homes and businesses includes but is not limited to:
- Floor by floor demolition
- Building demolition
- Complete commercial strip out
- Removal of all types of asbestos materials
- Remediation projects
- Site clearances
Asbestos is dangerous. Choose only qualified and experienced experts such as the team at Pro Asbestos Removals Perth.
Why Choose Us?
- All work is performed to the highest level of professionalism and safety
- More than 10 years’ experience
- Attention to detail
- Trained, licensed and accredited staff
- Competitive prices
- $20 million public liability insurance
- Perth South and North
- Perth Inner Suburbs and the CBD
- Perth West and East Suburbs
Speak With Us
Contact us today for cost-effective site demolition services. We are also available to answer any questions you may have. Request a free quote from our experts.